With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Mergers & Acquisitions 2019, 8th Edition
- By: JATA
- Mexico’s Post-NAFTA Scenario: What Are We Really Talking About?
- By: Carlos Chavez, Jaime A. Treviño, Veronica Cantu
- Mexico Takes a Decisive Step and Approves Significant Energy Reform
- By: JATA
- The Mexican Energy Reform: Three Years After
- By: Carlos Chavez
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Mexico: Confronting Tax and Labor Challenges
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- TOYOTA INCREASES PRODUCTION VOLUMES IN GUANAJUATO.
Toyota has announced an investment of approx U.S.$170 million to expand its production plant in Mexico.
- COCA-COLA FEMSA PLACES LARGEST GREEN BOND IN LATIN AMERICA.
KOF recently placed a green bond for approx U.S.$705 million with a 1.85% coupon and a 12-year maturity.
- MILLIONAIRE PLACEMENT IN SENIOR NOTES.
IEnova has recently placed senior notes for approx U.S.$800 million.