ContactAdd to Outlook (vCard)
JATA – J.A. Treviño Abogados
Ave. Gomez Morin No. 955
San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon
T: +52 (81) 8335-4200
F: +52 (81) 8335-4204
U.S. Representation Office
JATA – JAT Abogados LLC
1700 Post Oak Blvd.
2 BLVD Place.
Houston, Texas 77056
T: (713) 963-3677
Law Degree, Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, 2019
- Has collaborated in the development and review of a number of contracts, including purchase agreements, lease agreements, commission agreements, use agreements and professional services agreements, among others.
- Has collaborated in the legal maintenance actions of Mexican companies, and in the updating of the corporate records and books of Mexican companies.
- Has experience in administrative procedures before certain governmental entities, such as the Mexican Institute of Intellectual Property (IMPI), the National Institute of the Access to Information (INAI), and a number of State-level secretaries.
- Has collaborated in the development of non-disclosure agreements, privacy notices and other regulatory and compliance matters.
- Before joining J.A. Treviño Abogados in 2020, he assisted the main attorney of a corporate legal practice office in Monterrey, Mexico.
- COVID-19 and the legal implications of Force Majeure in Mexico
- El COVID-19 y sus implicaciones ante el Caso Fortuito o de Fuerza Mayor en México
- El COVID-19 y la Declaración de Emergencia Sanitaria en Materia Laboral
- COVID-19 and the Labor Implications Derived from the Declaration of Sanitary Emergency in Mexico