T: +52 (81) 8335-4200
ContactAdd to Outlook (vCard)
JATA – J.A. Treviño Abogados
Ave. Gomez Morin No. 955
San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon
T: +52 (81) 8335-4200
F: +52 (81) 8335-4204
U.S. Representation Office
JATA – JAT Abogados LLC
1700 Post Oak Blvd.
2 BLVD Place.
Houston, Texas 77056
T: (713) 963-3677
- Law Degree(LL.B.)
Universidad de Monterrey, 2010
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Law
Universidad de Monterrey, 2017
- Diploma in International Business Law
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2017
- Her legal practice is specialized in the areas of corporate advisory, negotiations, contracts, foreign investment and regulatory matters.
- Has advised foreign clients in planning the most suitable structures for the incorporation of their Mexican legal entities, preparing and advising on international and national agreements, carrying out all the necessary actions to incorporate their Mexican companies and start their businesses in Mexico.
- Has performed several due diligence processes and participated in international M&A deals, as well as in domestic and global financing transactions under different structures.
- Has conducted and coordinated trademarks and copyrights applications for Mexican and foreign companies.
- Is responsible of the annual legal maintenance of a number of Mexican companies, performing the applicable annual procedures before several public entities, such as the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit and Ministry of Economy.
- Is responsible of the preparation and updating of the corporate books of a number of Mexican companies, drafted share certificates, prepared and coordinated the review of shareholders’ meetings and their corresponding record entries.
- Before joining J.A. Treviño Abogados in 2011, she was one of the firm’s paralegals.
- The New Right of Opposition to the Trademark Registration Process in Mexico
- Nuevas Reglas de Inmigración en México
- ¿Qué Tanta Libertad de Acción Tiene Legalmente el Presidente de México?
- How Much Legal Leeway is in the Hands of the Mexican President?
- Amendments to the Industrial Property Law
- Reformas a la Ley de la Propiedad Industrial
- New Rules for Immigration in Mexico